Wednesday, December 03, 2008

So Good

Can I tell you, yesterday was another good night - I got like 7 hours of sleep (with one wakeup at 4am). Monchichi is awesome.

Her only problem is she spits up regularly - not a lot but more than I remembered from Piggy (actually I don't remember much from that period). And, sorry to embarass you hon, you're one gassy baby. Can you tell from the pic?


Pig came home last week and thought this measly string of lights was the most awesome, ever. The tree is next, once we locate our box of ornaments.


Finally, this doesn't look like the end product, but here is one of the photos from our Christmas card photo shoot session. And no, we and Sarah don't think the antlers are cheesy, you intellectual elitist!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you putting Christmas lights on your baby's crotch?? Bad mommy. I think Munchy has the same hair I had in some of my baby pictures.

 

Free Blog Counter