Thursday, November 27, 2008

Admit It

You waste hours as I do searching for entertaining tidbits or worthy content on the web. My time now is like a pocket full of loose change: enough for the 99 cent menu but just short of a nice sitdown meal. At least this is my justification for squandering it sitting in front of my computer instead of tackling the next home-improvement project.

SO, if you have any sites to recommend - by all means share it here...it's nice how one link always takes you to another. To get you started:

Food Blog Listing, but of course the art is to wade through the crap. Two sites that looked good at first glance -
A French food site (text in English/French AND English/Metric!!)
And a Bento site - I showed it to Jochen and asked if he would pack my lunch when I go back to work next year...

Of course, recommendations will also be taken for pages covering literature, politics, fashion, travel, film, celebrity gossip and anything else you think I may be interested in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you ever check in on the website www.funforever.net? On the site they have an installation that looks like it is in Koln right now (I see the Dom in the pictures):
http://www.funforever.net/archives/cityscope/#more-503

Though I think the Bean in chicago still does a better job with reflecting the environment....

 

Free Blog Counter