Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tired

Have been missing visiting this blog but am so TIRED! Am being pulled in all directions at work - in a good way - but it's exhausting, none-the-less. Plus, our friend Frank the sports fanatic caught on that I'm training for a marathon and of course could not bear the thought of my going at it all wrong, so he put together a training plan for me (Frank is a personal trainer by profession) which has been out running at 5AM on the weekdays.

Mentally I'm really happy and engaged. Physically I'm slooowly getting into shape but am definitely feeling my age - oy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you are training for this goal! It is very exhausting given all of the other distractions in life. But the satisfaction of achieving it is priceless! Rebecca

 

Free Blog Counter