Sunday, April 30, 2006

Escapades

It was always meant in the nicest way (my favorite backhanded qualifier), but back when Pig was just a baby I used to say a dog was way more entertainment for money - but I've changed my mind since - I am LOVING the toddler phase. Yeah, you have to hold the line on crap food by getting good at sneaking chocolate and chips before his eyes, and storage solutions you thought were perfectly sensible are now fair game for havoc. A couple of random pictures this week, only to show how much fun we're having. Jochen started this silly game of giving Piggy his finger to gnaw - was cute back when Pig had one or two teeth, but anyone could see this was a game which could only end in tears...
This other pic - well, somehow all through winter we could never get him to wear a hat, but he seems content with his babuschka....these crazy babies!

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter